January 28

Dogs

I LOVE DOGS!!!! 🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶 🐶 

I love dogs so much! That is why I am going to make a blog about them. Here are some dogs I know

• Pomeranian
  • Golden retriever                                  
  • Dachshund
  • British bulldog
  • French bulldog
  • Bulldog 
  • Australian shepherd
  • Husky
  • Nova scotia  duck toller retriever 
  • Bernese
  • Chocolate lab
  • Jack Russell terrier
  • Pug
  • Lhasa apso
  • Boston terrier
  • German shepherd
  • Boxer
  • Bull terrier 
  • Shitsu
  • Pitbull
  • Rottweiler 

Here are some facts about dogs:

• They have been with humans for a very long time
  • Some dogs save people’s lives
  • Some dogs are super smart. Imagine a super reading dog that helps people read
  • Dogs are super snugglers
  • Dogs are pawsome
  • They cuteatize people 
  • They love to sleep
  • And last but not least they are so cute

And the cutest parts of the dog is the super duper shmooper cute face. Dogs rule the world!!!! And they are in charge of humans and it is so true and besides everyone likes them right. I just can’t stop thinking about them there too cute.!!!! Dogs need dog food and they have to be walked dogs are good pets because they are really nice. you can snuggle with them. They’re really cute.it is fun to have a pet. Pets are awesome!!! Besides dogs are the best pets in my opinion. Some dogs like the  Rottweilers and the Pitbulls are really cute but they can be really dangerous. You should never give dogs chocolate 🍫 because it could kill them and you don’t want to kill something so cute. Some dogs are used to be guards and some dogs help people that are blind to walk because they can’t see.

Tags: , ,

Posted January 28, 2021 by jbennett31 in category Grade 3, Language Arts, Uncategorized

5 thoughts on “Dogs

1. Sharon Reichstein

Hi David,

Wow! You know a lot about dogs and you taught me so many different types. Thank you for sharing these intereseting facts. I assume you have a dog as a pet? Or if not, that you would like one? If you do have a dog, what is your dog’s name and what type is it?

Mrs. Reichstein

Reply
  2. Fenway

Hi David,

I love your blog! I love dogs 🐶 to I think they are so cute 🐶.what is your favourite dog breeds .mine are Alaskan and Siberian Husky.
    From Fenway

Reply