David’s public speaking reflection

Hello, my name is David today I will be explaining my reflection of my public speaking Let’s get into it. It started of as them calling me up to the floor I was so scared I didn’t know what to do. then my teacher told me to start when I feel like it I started of my speech I was very scared to get into the embarrassing part’s of my speech, then finally when I was at the embarrassing part I just went for it. After that I just came back to my seat thinking hmm.. was my speech good or was I to shy well we all know what the answer drum rolls please……. i was shy you guessed it. Then after all that when I got my results back I was like hm David you did pretty good, But here’s the thing I didn’t pay most attention to that I paid more attention to how happy I was to NOT get into the finals, yes guys you say the NOT I was to to to to to to to scared and embarrassed to do it in front of a lot of people. Well here it is we have arrived at the end I hope you enjoyed reading this goodbye see you next time!.